TNTF ALUMNI FOUNDATION re-opens opportunities for Nuclear Engineering and Physics Engineering UGM students who meet the criteria to join the Scholarship Program. The scholarship components include tuition, monthly fees, and research funds.
The requirements needed to apply for the TNTF Alumni Foundation Scholarship Program are as follows:
- Registered as a UGM DTNTF Student
- Requires financial assistance to complete studies at UGM
- Fill out the online form at https://bit.ly/3ooS1Pk
- Attach :
- Scan KTP and KK (Original) that are still valid
- Printout of bank account mutations for the last 3 months
- KHS Report (Semester Result Card) that has been taken
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter from Lecturer/Friend
- The deadline for registration and submission of requirements is 20 December 2021 at 23:59.
As for further information, the file needs to be compressed in .zip or .rar format and sent via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the e-mail title “TNTF ALUMNI FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP – <NAME>” and provides a brief introduction in the body of the e-mail.
The flow of scholarship acceptance is divided into four stages as follows:
- Online Registration & File Collection : 10-20 December 2021
- Administration Selection : 21-22 December 2021
- Interview Selection : 23-31 December 2021
- Scholarship Recipient Announcement : January 5, 2021
For further information, please contact us at:
- Sandhi (0812 4793 2860)
- Ikhsan (0831 8163 9311)
- Dian (0813 2798 8567)