Healthy greetings to alumni of the Undergraduate Program in Nuclear Engineering and Physics Engineering UGM.
We inform you that Universitas Gadjah Mada routinely conducts studies on careers of UGM alumni using the Tracer Study method . Tracer Study activities are carried out with the premise that the quality of educational institutions and the effectiveness of learning can be known from the performance of alumni several years after leaving campus. The work of alumni in the world of work and in society is one of the main indicators to determine the quality of educational programs. This Tracer Study activity aims, among others, to:
- Evaluating the implementation process and education system at UGM.
- Knowing the level of competence obtained by alumni through education at UGM, as well as their application and relevance in the world of work,
- Measuring the success rate of study program learning outcomes
The results of this survey will be valuable data for UGM for various needs for the development and improvement of the quality of education, including for the purposes of:
- Updating study program curriculum (every 5 years),
- Improving the quality of academic services, facilities and infrastructure, cooperation with the business world and the industrial world,
- Improving the quality of higher education at the university and national level,
- Study program accreditation.
In this regard, we request the willingness of alumni of the Undergraduate Program in Nuclear Engineering and Physics Engineering UGM to fill out the Tracer Study questionnaire which can be accessed on the http://simaster.ugm.ac.id page .
UGM guarantees the confidentiality of the information you provide. No matter where you work and create, the fields you provide on the Tracer Study questionnaire will be of great use to your study program, department, faculty, and university.
In addition to filling out the Tracer Study questionnaire, alumni are also requested to fill out the University Performance Index (IKU) survey questionnaire which can be accessed on the http://simaster.ugm.ac.id page .
We thank you for your willingness and cooperation. Greetings and prayers from us for your success and other alumni of the UGM Nuclear Engineering and Physics Engineering Undergraduate Program.