We inform you that the Directorate of Student Affairs has opened registration for the Van Deventer Maas Indonesia Scholarship.
- Registration is done through 2 platforms. Registration via Simaster UGM on 7 January 2022-10 March 2022 at 16.00 WIB and registration via https://vas.vdms-scholarship.org/ers/apply on 10 February 2022-10 March 2022;
- Announcement of “passing” the selection stage 1 (“invitation process”) will be made simultaneously to the “email” of the registrant students, immediately after the registration is closed, which is no later than 17 March 2022;
- The selected registrant (passing the final selection) must send the required files to the Van Deventer Maas-Indonesia office in Yogyakarta immediately after the notification of graduation so that they can proceed to the agreement process. Participants registered in the reserve are required to do the same.
Terms of registration via https://vas.vdms-scholarship.org/ers/apply:
- Registration files (documents) are uploaded through the VDMI system at the beginning of registration with file types .jpg or .pdf;
- The file size of the uploaded file cannot exceed 500kb;
- The Savings Book column can be left blank. The passbook will be filled in by students who have passed the selection;
- Active students 2019/2020/2021 Underprivileged students, as evidenced by an SKTM (Certificate of Disability) from the Kelurahan and/or a recommendation letter with financial constraints from the faculty;
- GPA 3.00; D4/S1 regular program;
- Not receiving another scholarship;
- Comes from: Vocational School, Faculty of Biology, Faculty of Economics and Business, Faculty of Geography, Faculty of Cultural Studies, FISIPOL, FKKMK, FMIPA, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Forestry, Faculty of Psychology, Faculty of Animal Husbandry, Faculty of Agricultural Technology, Faculty of Engineering.
- Pocket money of IDR 750,000.00 per month;
- Scholarships are valid until the end of the study period (D3: 3 years and D4/S1: 4 years);
- Bonus: 1-time TOEFL exam (if available) and other exams;
- Opportunity to take part in the Capacity Building Program.
More info contact:
VDMI email: email@example.com
Person in Charge (PIC) UGM: Fachi Rahmawaty, S.Pd.
Email PIC: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your attention, thank you.