Warm greetings from Asia University in Taiwan!
Asia University (AU) was established to become a dynamic global university and has expanded steadily ever since it was founded. In particular, AU has been a medium-sized university with 28 departments and more than 12,000 students since it was established in 2001 with its 17 departments and just about 2000 students.
In August 2001 Chang-Hai Tsai and Tseng-lien Lin founded the Asia University (AU), initially known as Taichung Healthcare and Management College, in Wufeng, Taichung, the Republic of China (Taiwan). Taichung University of Health and Management, under the jurisdiction of the Chinese Ministry of Education, was reappointed “Asia University” on August 1, 2005. (Taiwan).
While AU is China’s youngest university (Taiwan), it has accomplished outstanding achievements with great efforts in the last 19 years and thus is included in the lists of many universities worldwide. In specific, four world-renowned universities have ranked AU as one of the best universities in the world or in Asia.
We are pleased to inform you that the application for the Asia University Virtual Exchange Program for Fall Semester 2022 is now open for Universitas Gadjah Mada students.
- 3rd to 6th-semester Undergraduate students (S1).
- Enrolled in Universitas Gadjah Mada during the program.
- Be proficient in English. Proved by English certificate with the score of at least TOEFL ITP 550, TOEFL iBT 79, or IELTS 6.5.
- Application Form for Virtual Exchange Program (Spring 2022)
- curriculum vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Official Academic Transcript record (issued in English)
- Study Plan
- A recommendation letter from an academic supervisor
- Letter of Enrollment from Faculty
- Letter of Nomination from Faculty (addressed to the Head of Office of International Affairs UGM)
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Copy of passport photo identification page
- Passport picture
- All the document listed as required on the Online Application page
- Confirmation Letter of Participation (download)
- Submit the aforementioned documents to the Office of International Affairs, UGM for internal review through the link: http://ugm.id/IntExposureApplication no later than 14 January, 2021.
- OIA staff will evaluate your application.
- Once you are selected as Nominated Applicants, OIA will send your nomination to Asia University for host-university selection.
- THE FINAL decision from Asia University.
- In the meantime, the students are required to keep the hard file of all documents until further notice by the Office of International Affairs.
- In case the faculty could not provide the letter of enrollment and nomination during this period, the official nomination through email from the faculty is acceptable. The official nomination could be delivered to email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sumber: https://oia.ugm.ac.id/2022/01/08/taiwan-asia-university-virtual-exchange-program-for-fall-semester-2022/ diakses 10 Januari 2022.